Every year, around 100,000 employees gain an IOSH qualification, enabling them to effectively promote and manage health and safety in the workplace and improve their career prospects.
Our IOSH training courses focus on current best practice, which gives them wide appeal and makes them ideal for candidates from different industries, countries and job levels. Covering the main aspects of health and safety, they also include a session on environmental management.
The British Safety Council has had an established partnership with IOSH for many years, and studying with us guarantees you access to:
- Most relevant and up-to-date information
- Industry-leading IOSH instructors
- British Safety Council’s expertise acquired over 60 years
- Excellent mix of practical and interactive exercises
- Convenient ways to study: online, in the classroom and at your workplace